Followers

22 October 2014

Progress.


This is Santa's Pets, as far as I got by September 30th.  I am going to have to pick up the pace in November if I want it done by Christmas. But, if I am not done by the end of the year, I will just push my project to focus on the afghan off til it's done. It's pretty simple; this is a 3 year project that needs to be completed because it's the most beautiful thing I've ever done, the afghan is a 10 year old project that may or may not ever get finished and 2 or 3 weeks won't change that reality.

Blogger is acting up and won't let me post my Halloween town progress, so that will be posted tomorrow.

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Beautiful work. Pretty ambitious to think it will be done by X-mas, but once you put your mind and needle to it, I have great confidence in your ability to finish it by then!

Annie said...

It's wonderful! I love the colors in this one!

Carol said...

What a special piece this will be, Rachel!! It's looking wonderful :)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls