Followers

31 January 2016

Santa's Pets--nearing the end of the section



I am almost to the corner on Santa's Pets. At least for this section. Yay! I am determined this piece will be done by the end of February, so have been scrabbling all weekend to make some progress on it. I would like to hope I could get this portion done by the end of the evening tonight, but work interferes . . . I may be able to get most of it done, since a lot of the squares I have left aren't complete and I don't have any fractionals left on this part. Then, onto the last little bit and I'm done!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The end is in sight for this one, Rachel. Good for you!

Carol said...

I am so excited that you are nearing the end, Rachel--really love this stocking!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls