Followers

21 May 2015

I'm b-a-a-a-c-c-c-c-k

Didja mss me?

I finally got the money scraped together to buy a new laptop. Picked it up at lunch. Nothing super fancy, just a little red (yes, I said red!) HP laptop. I never thought I would go for a color, but I deal with black equipment all day long and I just wanted something fun and "fancy."  I still have to get Office for it, and a video camera, but this week, I'll just enjoy having a connection to the world that does not fit in the palm of my hand--I tried to order some Weeks Dye Works this morning using the phone and that settled the issue of when I would make this purchase.

Hope to have some pictures up soon. I let my camera kind of die since there wasn't anything to hook it up to in order to post. Looking forward to being more active on my blog!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Welcome back, Rachel! Congratulations on your new laptop! Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.

Robin in Virginia

Stitchinowl said...

Congrats on your new red laptop! Looking forward to a flurry of blog posts.
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm glad you are back cause I miss reading your blog!!!!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls