Followers

07 October 2016

Hospital stitching

I have been placed in the hospital for pregnancy complications. I will be here for the rest of my pregnancy, however long that is. Left-brain brought me some stitching supplies (see, it's a good thing to keep random stuff in bags around the house) and I stitched this yesterday. It's "friendsheep" by Shepherds Bush.  It was easy to do.  I am giving it to DD, since she is having a rough time with me being here. We talk about our hearts all the time, and she knows my heart is always with her, so now she has a heart she can look at from me, til I get home at least, hopefully with her brother.

As far as that, today is not a good day to talk about what is going on. I've been here since Tuesday with blood pressure. Yesterday was a good day, but I got very little sleep last night because Wee Man was being monitored and then, having nothing better to do with my time, I realized today is eleven years since the accident that took my gramma, and I got to freaking out that something is wrong with my baby and he will come today, way too soon.  We have 18 hours to get through so it will be a long day. I hate being here. I hate being tested all the time. I know it's for the best, but I hate it. Tomorrow will be better, I bet

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful stitching Rachel!

Beachannie57 said...

Hang in there! Try to stay calm and keep stitching to make the time go faster. Prayers for you and your wee one

Anonymous said...

I was put on bed rest for one of my boys for the last six weeks (pre-eclampsia) and you know what?
my water broke two days before the due date and I had him in an hour and a half : )
It was the fastest and easiest labor of all of them and I wondered if my body just loved the rest
(even tho it was no fun and my sister had to come take care of my other wee ones).
I will be praying similar for you. Try to find some good books to read,
these days will pass and your little one will be here soon.
Regards, Theresa

Donna said...

Everything will be okay. Repeat.

Carol said...

I just read on the 123 Message Board that you had your little boy, Rachel... Want you to know he will be in my prayers--such a tiny baby, but I'm sure he is getting the best of care. Congratulations on your newest family member!

Justine said...

So sorry to hear of your health worries. I hope time passes quickly for you and you and your baby stay healthy.
Gorgeous stitching- the little button is so cute!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls