Followers

31 October 2010

Let the wild rumpus start!

I am sorry to have posted so late. Halloween started early with me--I went to the 8AM service this morning. My church is 40 miles away, and I really thought twice about it, but decided I should probably start the day off correctly. Then had to stop at the store for goodies for dinner. I try to make Halloween fun around here, and try to make Left-brain a nice dinner and dessert. We're having pork tenderloin, stuffing, and mashed potatoes, along with pumpkin spice pudding for dessert.

Sooooooo . . . . let the stitching festival begin! I am currently finishing the Sampler Girl's freebie, Ghouls Night Out from last year, and will post when the stitching is complete. I am linking to the blogs for people who had said they were participating. Crossing fingers that they will participate and post on their blogs!

Without further ado . . .



Rachel


Regina


Lizy


Blu

And the 123 board , where myself and others will be updating all day.


If anyone else wants to join in, please feel free to do so! I appreciate all the stitchers and all visitors today. Enjoy your stitching today!

Before I leave for the hour, I wanted to post my honeymoon finishes, ya know, so there would be a picture on this post!

Elizabeth's Designs Dragonfly Morning. It's still missing a button, but the stitching is done. This was kitted up by my LNS.




Plum Street Samplers Autumn Blessings. Such a sweet, fun design!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Sweet finishes! Can't wait to see what else you'll be working on :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls