Followers

05 December 2011

Back to ornament stitching

Stitching on Santa last weekend knocked me into gear, so I've pulled out my 2011 JCS and gotten back to work on some ornaments. I actually finished the stitching on one over the weekend, Dragon Dreams' latest offering. I'm going to finish it into an ornament this evening, so hopefully, it will join the other ornaments either tonight, or tomorrow night. I'm kinda pleased to have another one done, since I now have 3 completed ornaments from this issue, which must be a record for me, LOL. If I get that done, I may do some finishing on a couple other ones that have been in dire need of it for a while now.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

ArchangelDecker said...

Can't wait to see pictures, Mrs. Rachel! :)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls