Followers

15 December 2011

A little bit of stitching!

I got a li'l bit of stitching done last night. I stitch at work on my lunch break, but, by the time I get home, and pet the dog, and greet Left-brain, and get some dinner, I'm usually done for the night. Or at least that has been the pattern for most of the last 2 months. But that seems to be resolving itself nicely: last night, I managed to have a conversation with my mom to tell her we are NOT Atlanta Falcons fans in this house (somehow she thought we were, based on a conversation she had with Left-brain in regards to a Steelers game, but, um, no, we are Cowboys first, Ravens second, and some weeks, that gets reversed.), got the dogs' Christmas list--Robbie wants the tiny little bones from Tractor Supply, and had time to stitch a bit while we watched "The Virgin Diaries." It was a repeat of the premiere, and all I can say is, I hope our wedding pictures, at least the ones where we're kissing, didn't look that awkward.

I pulled Santa Pets out to work on. I've been ornament stitching this week, but needed a rest from one at a time. Since I have both Christmas weekend and New Year's weekends off, plus 3 days off in the week, I plan on working on that like crazy--perhaps Santa will have a face by 2012! Dare I dream and hope for a puppy? LOL.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Good luck with getting more stitching time in.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls