Followers

23 December 2011

Hang A Shining Star

I have plans to blog tomorrow, but, if the day gets away from me, I wanted to wish you and yours a holiday filled with light and love, hope and joy.



I have a little star ornament I hang on my stitchy tree every , with a silent prayer that the new year is a good one, that we are are at least as happy as we are that Christmas, and that our circle of loved ones does not diminish. Some years, that is not possible. We lost Lisa from Primitive Needle this year, as well as stitchers I knew from boards, Alphabet Michelle and the Lovely Lee, but the memories of their lives are still with us, as well as their beautiful stitching. As long as we remember people who have touched our lives, they are never really gone. I hope the memories of good times with family, even the ones that have left, are with you this holiday.



From Beazer, Left-brain, and I, Merry Christmas

5 comments:

stitchersanon said...

A lovely sentiment. Have a happy christmas and may your year be as happy if not more, than this christmas xxx

valerie said...

Merry Christmas Rachel!

Stitchinowl said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi,
Happy Holidays to you and your family !!!! Not to forget That speacial dog Beazer!!!!

Kathy A. said...

Merry, Merry Christmas Rachel to you and your DH.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls