Followers

11 December 2011

Sorry for the lack of posting

It's just been that kind of week. Work was quite hectic this week, we were gone most of the day yesterday, looking for a Christmas tree and cutting it down. This is one of my favorite days of the Christmas season, because we get to spend a day with our family, and usually the weather is nice, and we get a nice family dinner. Any day that involves crab dip is AWESOME--I think I could make a meal with crab dip and bread and be one stunningly happy fat girl. But I was quite tired by the end of it, and was in bed by 8.

Hopefully this week goes a lot better.

1 comment:

riona said...

I quite understand ... it's been that kind of month for me!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls