Followers

22 February 2008

Guess what I have in my hot little hands

SHORES OF HAWK RUN HOLLOW.

And it's beautiful. I think I am going to make some changes to it to make it more personal and flow a little better for me. I don't know who that person the sampler is in memory of is, and it would be more relevant to me to change the wording to say in memory of the watermen.

I ordered fabric for it. I would have loved to have been able to buy a piece of that same Dower linen, but no one had it in the color I wanted. I bought a piece of Silkweaver instead.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhh, I'm green with jealousy!!!! Good for you :o)

Sue said...

Oh, you're the second person I've read who's bought it. But who will be the first to actually put the first stitches in?

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls