Followers

19 October 2008

In quarantine

SO is sick. I think he has the flu, or else some equine-related, mosquito-borne tropic disease. I think I am coming down with it. Unless my nose is running because it's flipping FREEZING here. It was 31 degrees when I got in the car this morning; Trouble was covered in frost. I put the pittybulls out to go play, so SO didn't have to get up and do it--he seemed to be doing better and I want him to stay in bed--and they gave me such a look, like, "Can we at least have a cookie so the chewing warms us up a bit? Is that too much?" So I gave them each one. Don't tell SO, k? They are so getting sweaters for Christmas.

I am almost finished with my pretty little freebie. I was stitching it watching Hope Floats, which has been on E! a lot lately. I really like that movie; at one point I had the cassette, but that probably went away when I stopped owning cars with cassette players. Anyway, it was a good stitching movie, cause you didn't have to actually pay attention to see what was happening. I am trying to figure out what to do with it, whether to get a frame or make a wallhanging of it.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I hope that SO is feeling better by now. As you can see, I'm a bit behind in my reading :oS

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls