Followers

03 September 2010

If I'm not posting . . .

It's because I'm assembling my ring pillow this weekend. I'm a bit stressed. Finishing makes me stressed. I've already decided to forego the interfacing--it made the sample piece too stiff. I'm a quarter way through the stitching, and it seems to be OK, but I have already had to remove a tiny line of dirt from the middle of the back. I don't know what it is, but I don't want it on my biscornu! I think this will work out nicely--the size is perfect for little hands to hold.

I will post a photo as soon as this is finished.

Til then, if you hear a loud stream of cursing in the direction of Maryland . . . it's probably me . . .

On a serious note, I hope all those in the path of Earl are faring well. It seems to have dodged us, far inland. We don't even have rain today--it's just cool and cloudy. The dogs are enjoying the last of these summer days. They don't like being cooped up inside, as they would have had to have been for safety if the wind were blowing. Hopefully everyone else's day is turning out so safely.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm sure the pillow will be gorgeous.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and try not stress out too much!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls