Followers

08 April 2012

My Easter Exchange was recieved



My partner let me know she got everything. I didn't take a pic before I mailed, but this is what she got.

The chart is by Cosmic Handmade and can be found on her blog:

http://cosmichandmade.wordpress.com/ along with other really cute freebies.

I also sent her that pretty bunny in an egg ornament. I have three of these for my tree, two I bought last year and one I just bought, and they are so pretty. The monkey bunny socks were from Joann's and I thought they were too cute! But I think the best thing I found was that marshmellow gummy Peter Rabbit candy thing. It was a work of art, and quite hard for me to let out of my pudgy fingers, but better that it's out of the house, right? I am so happy it made it to New Mexico intact, since it could have melted.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter. I did not go to Easter dinner, because I am in the middle of a sample collection for another test--I'll skip the details on this one, but it's kind of annoying and I didn't feel comfortable doing the test at my in-laws' house. My parents were going out to lunch, so it's just Beazer and I at home. I put bunny ears on him this morning. He actually wore them long enough to get up on the bed before he shook them off, LOL. S'OK, though.

I survived that glucose test, though my poor arms are like a pincushion. 3 pokes in one arm, one in the other, but I learned the location of another vein on my right arm--they had to find a new site after I got poked in the same arm two times in a row, which made it bleed profusely, then went to my left arm for the 3rd poke. I was a little worried about that left arm, the last time I got blood drawn from there, I ended up with a fist-sized bruise right under my elbow, not a fun look for me. It's much better this time, no bruise on that side, small bruise on the right elbow. I get the results tomorrow.

I did have two finishes this weekend. I started the April Itty Bitty square while sitting in the lab on Friday, and finished it yesterday, and then finished CCN's JCS ornament this morning. I guess I am making up for the few finishes in March? My camera needs to be recharged, but I'll get pics of them and post, along with a pic of my "adora-bull" Easter Beazer.

Happy Easter or Passover to everyone celebrating from our house to yours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and Your Partner Rachel.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Happy Easter Rachel!!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great gifts - helth can get in the way sometimes but it is important.

Happy stitching

Meari said...

Cute exchange!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls