Followers

11 February 2007

Autumn Nap is Finished

I got quite a bit of stitching done on it today and finished it. I don't really like using hand-dyeds and having to stitch stairstep projects. My count gets all thrown off. But it's finished. Now I need to figure out which project gets the envelope and what new project goes from the UFO pile to the active WIP pile.

I picked Santa's Journey back up. I am doing half-stitches in purple right now. Not the most fun, but every stitch is one stitch closer to the end.

This weekend was Nashville show. I saw a preview. There are some lovely goodies, hopefully Stitching Post will pick them up. I have to be a little restrained financially. I don't need new charts, at least not til I get some stuff finished. I think I am going to work on some simple things now, LOL

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls