Followers

13 February 2007

Snowy UFO Tuesday

I picked up one of my UFOs today. Warm Water Wash. I am not super-fond of it, which is apparent in that I only had a few stitches in it. So I can work on it today and hope that I get it moved along to something that isn't brown. But it's a change from purple, so I can do it.

It snowed today. I had hoped that they would call off work. But they didn't. I really would have rather watched the snow fall in the comfort of my living room, rather than watching it turn to ice and have to worry about maneuvering around the beltway. It took me an hour to go 10 miles.But no one slid into me, and I didn't slide into anyone

1 comment:

Pam Seavey Schaffner said...

Good luck with finishing Warm Water Wash. After stitching Witchy Washy, I thought I would do another. But, after these two, I think I'm done (LOL).

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls