Followers

10 February 2007

Time for more photos

These are some of the things that I have been working on. This is Summer Ball. This is going to take forever. I have decided that. But I thought I needed a pic of it. I had been working on it for a while, since August. I am finally starting to see some progress with there being identifiable people.
Not much has been going on this week, stitching-wise. I pulled out the Britter Critter quilt this week to work on. And I decided that I would not start anything new til I had made some real progress on the things i have started. This is really hard for me. Sometimes I get really overwhelmed by what I have started and I need something else to work on. But if I get a good start on everything, I am gonna work on really simple things in 2008.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls