Followers

06 November 2007

A Finish and a Start

I finished LHN Herb Garden over the weekend. I didn't get to work on it on Saturday, which is rather a bummer, but I got it finished Sunday. I started Patricia Anderle's Halloween Window from the October 1997 issue of Cross Stitch and Needlework. It's a fun design so far, I spent yesterday doing Leviathan and Rhodes stitches, now doing some blackwork. It will also feature a titch of Hardanger, which I want to do to practice what I learned last month. However, I am having a hellacious time finding DMC #8 in 905. I have 906, 907, and for some idiot reason, 699, but they don't look right. I am going to my LNS on Thursday, so hopefully, they will have the right color for me, I want to get this finished, because it's adorable.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!!! :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls