Followers

16 November 2007

I finally bought it

http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=04-1893

I love this chart. I have always loved it. A few years ago, I decided, if I redid my bedroom in the style of a French garrett like I love, that I wanted this in there. The idea was to stitch it as a seat cover for a chair I never use, but that has a ratty old needlepoint cover. Gramma didn't like the old cover, either, so we wanted to recover it. And this is the design I like. It's probably a little wierd to have a seat covered in a corset, but . . . that's me. And if I can get it done soon, it's another fair entry.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls