Followers

17 December 2007

1 week til Christmas

A week from today is Christmas Eve. Fortunately, I don't have to work. Anywhere. I can't remember the last time I had three days where I didn't have to work at one of my jobs, but I do next week.

And just in time. The freebie from San Man's 12 Days of Christmas, Day 5 is ADOORABLE. I must stitch it.


I went to Michael's at lunch to get supplies for it. I thought it would be really cute on a piece of blue, and then thought, maybe I should make the snowman sparkly, so had some fun with the light effects floss. They had a lovely soft purple and light blue as well, so I thought those would be good for the snowy parts. I think, I THINK, that if I get all my night chores done quick this week, I can get this done. Maybe not framed, but we can see. It's going to be for my SO's mom, who loves snowmen. She's always been very supportive of my stitching, probably more than my mom. SO said she went to the fair this summer and had her son in law look at every entry to pick out mine. So I think that she would appreciate a stitching gift. The race, my friends is on.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh boy! You like to live dangerously ;o) Good luck getting it done and remember, post a picture!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls