Followers

27 December 2007

The Terrible Turkey Tabletopper is DONE

I just finished it. I seriously did not think I would ever finish, but I did. Now, it's time to stitch for me.

I honestly have not been stitching much this past week. I just was getting prepped for the holiday and it's been such a drain. This is supposed to be the relaxing week, but it hasn't been, not yet. Last night, I wore my white coat, khakis, and my new Dale Jr tee shirt (Thank you, honey!) to work in the rain. I realized I couldn't wear the Dale Jr. shirt to sell tickets, so ran back down the hill to get my correct outfit, and SLIPPED. I have mud all over my white coat, my khakis are a mess, and I busted my cute pig keychain. But the new tee shirt was fine. Fortunately I had clothes in the car, or I would have had to leave. But we got off at 8 and I did get to stitch.

I should have some more time this weekend. Even though the never ending show is still going on. We have to clean on Sunday for his birthday Monday, but as of Monday, I just have to get his present and get my hair done, which was more drama. I have a beautiful empire waist shift dress, and I wanted my hair up. My hairdresser has apparently stopped doing updos. She did my hair for my senior picture, and it was up; I don't know anyone else who does good big hair--Yankees may consider Maryland the South, but just because we have a funny accent, and it gets hot as heck in the summer does not mean our hairdressers know how to do good hair like that, and I am the kind of girl who needs big hair. Anyway, so I have decided I am gonna have to have to go with big partially-up, partially-down hair. This may not work.

I guess I am lucky if my worst problem to end 2007 is that I have to look like Brigitte Bardo, not Audrey Hepburn, LOL.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Horray!!!! Where's the picture though????

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls