Followers

17 February 2009

I started her

I am so bad. I started "I Love My Kitty" by Green Apple. I didn't get a lot done, though. I had to go out at lunch yesterday and all the people who were off were acting like the Pike was their personal Super Speedway. And I was going to Michael's, which is next to Circuit City, which is going out of business, and you mix an electronic story going out of business sale with a population that has the day off and money to spend, problems and traffic will arise. I have to go get the twins their cookies from Petco, which is in the same shopping center, probably not going to go to that one anytime soon.

I love stitching "My Kitty." OMG, those charts are SOOO clear. AND HUGE. The chart is surprisingly simple, and yet really pretty. I got a good little bit done, and I really like doing this. I want to buy some of her other charts.

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

I am going to have to go check out Green Apple now!

Pumpkin said...

Me too because I'm not familiar with that design!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls