Followers

09 February 2009

SO's Valentine's Day present finished




I did the finishing on this today.It was pretty simple--aida makes hand-finishing a breeze, just count blocks. It's slightly mushy in the picture, but that gives the lavendar room to move around in there, and it looks shabby chic. I was thinking these little sachets would be a good way to finish some of the smaller designs I have, but I am not sure that I could stuff that much lavendar. Maybe if I went to the herb shop and let them know what I am thinking. They would be nice to have hanging in the linen closet on the back of the door, or in the closet, or in the luggage we have stored.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It looks so sweet with the bear holding it.

Where do you get the lavendar?

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Rachel!

I LOL'd @ your comment about the movie/book. I read the book and then passed it onto a friend. She loved it!

Pumpkin said...

Great job Rachel!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls