Followers

31 October 2009

6PM update

It's close to 6PM, which means the children will start coming soon. So I wanted to post an update on this. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. It was a busy day--HTB wanted to go on a bike ride, truly terrifying in our hilly neighborhood, I had to go to the store, and I cooked supper, including apple crisp, which we'll have after 9PM. At least Ichabod has a head now--this has been more like a headless horse race for a while. Now to work on Gunpowder


7 comments:

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Mmmm, apple crisp sounds delicious! Have a fun night giving away candy. Your WIP looks great!

Daffycat said...

Mmmm! That sounds like a fantastic dessert for Halloween!

Spooky Hollow looks great!

Vicky said...

Love your WIP, I need to stop looking at blogs as I see more projects

Annie said...

The piece is looking really good. Sorry I didn't join your one-day marathon SAL. Hope the dessert was yummy!

CindyMae said...

Looks like great progress to me!! Apple Crisp sounds so yummy!!

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Great progress on Ichabod, apple crisp sounds like a great treat after dealing with the little tricksters.
CJ ok;-)

Clare - Aimetu said...

Apple crisp sounds good - I have some of MIL's apples to use up. I love your WIP.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls