Followers

11 September 2007

SBQ

Would you ever stitch one of your BAPs a second time? (This does not include starting over because of mistakes, bad fabric, etc., rather stitching something from the first stitch for a second time.)

I'm a little behind answering this question. I don't think I would. I think, in order to stitch something twice, you have to love it enough to put that amount of work in it, and, by the time I am done with a project, I hate it. You may think I am over-exaggerating, but I'm not. I hate them like bad former co-workers, with the slightest bit of sorrow that they're going, but not enough that you write anything on the card other than "Buh-bye" (and yes, I did that to one woman, but she was a witch, and she was probably too stupid to figure it out).

But you never know. I was thinking this weekend, I can stitch something to help the Odd Fellows raise money next year for the little community day. It would have to be something of decent size or people won't want it, and a horse chart because the new people in my hometown tend towards being horsey people. But I love my horse charts, I don't really want to stitch them and never stitch them again. So I may change my mind. After all, it's for charity.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls