Followers

28 July 2008

The things you find on Blogspot

I am bored today. So I got to wandering through the blogosphere.

Wow.

There's a lot of junk out there. A lot of teenagers complaining about their parents and their cellphones and their loved ones. Though, I guess, one could say pretty much the same about my blog. Except I don't complain about those things. I complain about my inability to stay organized and my projects, and I show pictures of my dogs and horse charts. To each his own.

But it's amazing when you find blogs that are just truly gems. And the best thing is when you find them from waltzing through stitchers' blogs. Awesome lists, those sidebars.

I have found one. I pass it on to you.

This entry made me almost fall out of my chair. *It's got some double entendres in it though, be warned.*

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-made-me-laugh-til-i-cried.html

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That one is pretty bizarre. Did you see the one farther down for the woman who is having a baby? Good Lord! I can't imagine creating, receiving, or eating that cake! Yikes!

Pumpkin said...

I never get the chance to look around, other than other stitching blogs. I figure there's nothing much that would interest me. Maybe it's worth a try...

Annie said...

That whole blog is funny. The wonderful world of cakes!

Unknown said...

I spent a good 20 minuts looking at that blog. some of the cakes are really funny. Thanks for the laugh.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls