09 March 2010
I guess a picture would help
I was flying through last night when I posted the photo of the little humbug, and realized that, without showing what it's supposed to be, it just looks like a funky blob. I apologize. So I took a new photo. I got a little bit accomplished on the ribbon. This is actually making up pretty quickly. That big blob of green stems only took an hour yesterday. For me, that's pretty fast. And it's pretty spring colors--rather fun to stitch with luscious pinks, and soft green. Especially on a pretty day like today. It's already 55 degrees this morning. Hard to believe 4 weeks ago we were digging out the car.