Followers

03 November 2010

Halloween Costume progress

Here is my progress on Halloween Costume. Top Gun was on last night on AMC and so I got quite a bit done. I am stitching it with the requested Weeks threads and trying to use them to show dimensionality. I don't know if it's evident or if I'm just making things difficult for myself. Oh well . . .




This is what it will look like when it's finished. Can you understand why I find this irresistable?

http://freebiegallery.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-costume.html

2 comments:

Blu said...

What a cute design! Your fabric is so pretty.

Pumpkin said...

He is going to be SO cute!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls