Followers

08 February 2011

Tiny little WIP


This is Lookin' Like Fall, a really sweet little freebie by Plum Pudding Needleart. I started it yesterday and I'm probably halfway finished by now. I've liked this since it was first added to her website, and I think it will be a really cute little addition to my ornament tree. I know the coverage with the black is a little sparse, and the fair ladies would feel the need to comment, but I'm not stitching for them, and I like it. I may actually be able to finish this this week the whole way through. That would be cool.

6 comments:

Julie M said...

You sure are on a roll there lady! Your needle must be sizzling! Very cute start, can't wait to see the rest. Have a great day!

Patty C. said...

A tiny little WIP is a good thing - It looks great - I always enjoy that instant gratification -

Meari said...

What a cute design. Looking forward to seeing it hanging on your ornie tree. Do you keep one up year-round?

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Very cute indeed! It will be a great addition to your collection!

Carol said...

I've always loved that freebie, too, Rachel and yours is looking darling :)

Pumpkin said...

I like this one too :o) Great start Rachel!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls