Followers

08 October 2007

And another new start

I know, terribly scandalous, but, considering I braved our shopping road to go to Michael's today, I think I deserved it.

I started Sleepy Hollow at lunch. I am not far along at all. Perhaps if I had not stopped for lunch, I could have done more, but I did manage to cut the fabric for the center panel and I got it onto the hoop, and did one line. I am using Picture This Plus 28 count Cashel in the color Loch for this project. I like it--it looks quite similar to the color they used in the model, I just dislike R&R Reproductions fabric. When I was at CATS, talking to the dyer, she had another color called Echo that I liked, and was beautiful, but there are quite a few greys in this chart and I was worried I would have to switch out too many colors. I could have done that, but I was worried that it wouldn't look right, and I live in tormented fear of doing it wrong.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Sometimes we deserve to start something new ;o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls