Followers

30 October 2007

Tried to post pics last night

But I was unsuccessful.

I started Mom's Christmas gift. As I've said before, I am doing "Herb Garden" by Little House Needleworks for her. I need to get it finished quickly, because it has to be framed. The nice thing is that, with my birthday being next week, if I can get this done, I get 10% off framing, which is great and is made better by the fact that I have a coupon for $5 off and this takes a standard frame. So hopefully, I can get it done when I go over there next week.

Oh, and I have good news, I found my fabric for JCS Winter Sampler. I must have packed it in my bag to go to CATS, and then didn't work on it. I was finally unpacking on Sunday, and found it. I can not tell you how pleased I was. That was about a $20 bag of supplies, with metallic threads, the original Anchor I bought (even if I am not using it for this project, it still cost money, and I didn't want to lose it),the hand-dyed fabric, and 2 skeins of Needle Necessities. At this point, NN is GOLD. I think the fact that I found it means it needs to go in rotation. Maybe when I get Mom's done.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Discounts are always good :o)

Glad you found your missing stash! Whew!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls