Followers

25 October 2007

OK, I think I have it figured out now

I had me a good long think last night as I was driving home from work. I want to add some effects to Sleepy Hollow. Well, I think I have it figured out. I am going to do the tombstone angel's eyes and crown, as well as the eyes of Ichabod and his horse in glow in the dark floss. In addition, I am doing some of the tombstones and the words in it as well. I had pondered doing the moon and the rest of the angel's face in it too, but that would take some tricky stitching and I don't want to do that.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

That would be TOOO cool! Great ideas :o) I love the new GITD thread that DMC came out with.

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls