Followers

24 October 2007

Sorta got a rotation going

I need to work on Mom's tabletopper to get it finished for her, so I decided I will work on it from Mondays after work through Tuesday. I did that, starting Monday, and made some good progress. I have the first of the Mayflower motifs almost finished, I have Bibles outlined in all the squares, and I have all the Plymouth Rock things done, at least the ones I think are Plymouth Rock. I still have about 6 squares to do, though, plus the outermost motifs and the nunstitching. But I think if I work steady, I can get through it pretty quickly.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Good for you! I bet you'll have it done VERY soon :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls