Followers

08 May 2008

Look what is coming to me!



I don't know if anyone else notices this, but Secret Needle Nights lately have been really good. Granted I never have time to stitch them, but they've been so good lately. This is the newest one, it debuted last night, but I didn't have time to look at it. Imagine my delight to see it this morning. Especially with my yen for all things summery and beachy. I am definitely gonna stitch this one. Wouldn't it make a sweet no-sew cube? I can even probably find some shells to use for the feet.

I have decided to work on SOHRH at the get-together. I have to get some progress made on it beforehand though. I put it aside because I wasn't really happy with how my reworking of the words was affecting the design, so picked the words out and am putting them back in in a way that doesn't cut off part of the ship's flag.

2 comments:

~Julie~ said...

I didn't know you liked beachy designs. Hmmm....mischievously scratching chin. =D

Let me know if you have problems finding shells for the li'l footsies, because I have a TON of them. We have hermit crabs (don't worry, I won't send you shells with crabs in them LOL!) but--I have manyyyyyy very pretty shells if you'd like some or need some!



~Julie~

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE that one!

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls