Followers

30 July 2010

Something a little different for a Friday

The real story of Tai Shan

Today is the twins' 11th birthday. My little loves are another year older. We celebrated with jerkies and kisses. Mom said Robbie would get his toy if he was a good boy. I told her my son is ALWAYS a good boy. Even the vet says he is a good boy, which Chancey could learn from; she has to be muzzled, much to her righteous indignation. So, while my babies and I are celebrating the roads we've travelled together in the last 11 (and, in Robbie's case, 3 years, though he probably does think about where he's been in his life before me), I thought I would post a photo gallery of Tai Shan. I think it helps you see why I insist on naming the bears in my project after these two.

Happy Friday. May the road ahead of us all be at least as happy as the road we've already traveled.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday to the twins :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls