Quick post, to show the progress of Sleepy Hollow since the last time.
This was the last post where I made any real progress on it. Back from Halloween. I was focusing on Icabod's horse that day.
I decided to bite the bullet and work on the rest of the angel. I finished that and the wording this weekend. Sleepy Hollow is stitched in glow in the dark floss--it was a delicious thrill to take this into the bathroom Sunday and be able to read the words and see the crown glowing. Her eyes don't glow as much as I'd like, but oh, well. The panel is mostly finished--all I have to do is finish the trees on the right, do some back stitch and a few confetti stitches, and the center panel is done. I should be able to finish this by the end of the week. It's just a pain to keep untwisting the Weeks. I washed it before starting to get the excess dye out and it's a bit unruly now. But it's a fun stitch. I will be doing my Halloween project this year, only it will be a freebie, and, unlike this, hopefully, I'll finish it.