Followers

04 January 2007

That didn't last long

I put down Thunder Ridge. Til the tree comes down, I can not work on it. I enjoy not being blind, or at least less blind. I picked up my Santa's Journey afghan. I am trying to get that finished. It was in Cross Stitcher magazine a couple months ago, and I thought it would be cute if I ever have a baby. I don't have a lot of Christmas stitching done. If you hand me a horse pattern or a Christmas pattern, I will let you keep the Christmas pattern, I am just not that into holiday stitching. But I thought that was cute, and an afghan is something that does not cost a great deal to get finished. I have three squares done on Santa's Journey, about halfway done on a 4th.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls