Followers

28 January 2007

Sunday Stitching

I worked more on Autumn Nap today. I didn't get very far because I realized I had no Smoke last night. So I spent most of the night trying to figure out how to remedy the situation, other than dreaming about finding gems--I am getting excited for vacation, LOL. First, I thought, I will just order one skein of floss. Then I realized how stupid that was to pay Priority mail for a $2 skein of floss. Then I pondered changing the floss out to what I have in my Crescent Colors stash, but that didn't seem like a good idea, then the DMC equivalent. But I wanted it to be the black cat the way it was on the cover. So I went up to Frederick and stopped at Primitive Sampler. She was open. I thanked her for being open.

I am not really fond of the color of the leaves though. Too much yellow and orange. So I picked out a red and dark green to mix in.

And I don't like the frame in the photo, I was thinking about a haystack maybe. Thought it might be cute to have one with a little mouse in it. have to think about that.

1 comment:

Pam Seavey Schaffner said...

Hi Rachel. Thanks for leaving a comment on my new blog. Your HoHRH is gorgeous framed. From someone who has just started House #1 - someday, right?

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls