Followers

10 January 2007

UFO Wednesday


I am working on a UFO tonight. It's Berb and Cheryl's Sanctuary. I started it back in July, but put it aside. I am stitching it on 22 count Aida. I like it and all, it's just very hard for me to count on fabric that small. I don't know what has happened to me. When I was 15, I could stitch on 22 count, not no more. But this will look really cool when it's done. It shouldn't be any bigger than my hand. I would post a pic with my hand in it, but I chipped my nail today--let's be honest, I was trying to eat my fingernail and broke the acrylic. So my nails look bad. Or not good enough to do the whole "The Price is Right" thing.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls