Followers

19 August 2007

Didn't get to stitch very much yesterday




Mom had to go to Lancaster yesterday, so I took her up. We loaded Master Robbie-do in the back of the car, and went. I didn't get to stitch as a result, but I had a good time. Everyone likes Robbie, and I got to eat at Sonic, which is an absolute treat.


And this guy is the reason why. I went on Friday and got him. Isn't he darling? He is so sweet-natured, and he protects me, he's at my feet right now. He's decided Nikki is a threat to me, so he keeps growling at her, I hate to tell him, but, having been bit by her, he would be advised to not growl at her. But, I woke up yesterday with one of two beautiful little black dogs on either side of me and I realized that some of the holes that were ripped into the fabric of my joy in the past two years were starting to be repaired. Amazing . . . .

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls