Followers

08 August 2007

Final finish for the fair

I took off work today to finish stuff for the fair. This has taken me two hours to finish. I burned my heel on the freaking hot glue gun. I hope this wins something. I am pretty proud of it.

I realize I am supposed to be baking and finishing stuff, but it's 100 degrees outside and I am hot, I have had a hard week, all I have to do is that last little part of the wallhanging, and I am done. So ya know what, I am off to the beach for a while.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Nice finish, I'm anxious to hear how you do at the fair ;)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls