Followers

28 August 2007

Picked the over one stitching back up

I worked more on the Halloween ornament exchange ornie last night while watching a fairly disturbing documentary on how Europeans feel about Americans. I won't even mention that anymore, except it made me mad. But I got a good bit of stitching done. I know I am probably not doing the stitching right by doing it in rows, but it's not that bad. Even on black. This surprises me, because I don't like stitching on black usually. But I am doing OK with it. I should have it done by the weekend, I'm working on Woodland Sampler at work at lunch, but only because I really need the Daylight bulb to help my stitching, and my light at work doesn't work. And then next week, I am finishing New Birth of Spring. I am determined to get it done.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Looking forward to seeing some more of your finishes :o)

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls