Followers

08 August 2007

The Wallhanging is done

The beach was a bust. It was really hot. I burned my feet on the sand. But I did find a HUGE shark tooth. I wouldn't have found it if it had been on the weekends.



So I'm home. I am waiting for my brother to get home to cut the dowel rod for the wallhanging. I went out today and found the rod, some white snowflakes to put on the end, and some snowflake ribbon. I have to spray paint the dowel white, and then fix it.



I am about to go to the store to get my supplies for baking. I am so unmotivated.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls