Followers

21 August 2008

Awesome stash from my SS

I came home last night and there was a package waiting from my SS. She was so generous with me, I almost cried. Britty Puppies! Perfect for my quilt! Plus all the threads and the fabric to do them. I was so happy. I mailed out my SS's goodies to her. I hope she'll like it.

I am gonna start working on my ornaments for my exchanges in the next week. My ornie exchange partner didn't tell me what she likes for Christmas ornaments, so I think I will just stitch what I think is pretty and hopefully she'll like it. Which reminds me, I have to start Brea's ornie too. I really hope she'll like what I make for her; I was just fingering the supplies in the car on my way to my part-time job tonight.

I am pretty proud of myself. I organized all my Sanman charts and put them in the Sanman journal. I was starting to worry that I would lose the charts I've printed off, which would be a nightmare. But now, they are all neat and organized and together!

We're off to the fair tomorrow. Can't wait. I hope I win a ribbon or so, but I just want to see all the different entries. And eat some deep fried fudge.

5 comments:

MsB said...

aww.. an ornie.. guess I need to get your stuff in the mail! But hey, we are what.. a year behind usualy? why mess up a good thing.

Love ya!
B

Annie said...

Best of luck at the fair. And like the Olympics, it's fun to be there, win or not!

Margie said...

Good luck at the fair!!! I'm sure you'll do great!

BTW ~ there's a little surprise for you on my blog ... please stop by for a visit!

~Julie~ said...

Weee! I'm so happy that you received such a nice li'l package from your SS---is that sweet sister? I'm not sure what SS stands for. =)

In any case..it sounds like a darling package and I'm sure you'll have LOADS of fun with it!

As for Christmas ornaments..oh golly! I can't believe we're already only 1 week from September! Where did the whole year go? I better get busy because I have at least 10 ornies to make before Christmas. LOL! You reminded me. ;o)

And Rachel?

WHAT is Deep-fried Fudge!?!?!?!

:::: drooooolllingg ::::


~Julie~

Pumpkin said...

What fun! It's always nice getting a surprise in the mail :o)

I hope you did well in the fair. My goodness, they make deep fryed fudge????

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls