25 August 2008
Thank you thank you!
I got nominated for an award by Margie.! I am so touched! Especially since, before I started this blog, I NEVER let anyone read a single thing I wrote. Well, Brea read the first chapter of what I've dubbed "the great Maryland novel," but she is the only person who has read anything I wrote since college, and then only people reading my work then were professors and I had to let them read in order to graduate!
Even though I can't nominate everyone, all your blogs are wonderful! They keep me going!
So, with that said, these are my nominees:
1. Lisa's blog because I think she's brave to take on a home renovation and document it online.
2. Louise's blog because she is learning to quilt and her beginning work is wonderful!
3. Pumpkin's blog because she has beautiful finishes and her writing style is WONDERFUL.
4. Michelle's blog because she is so talented in so many ways!
5. Libertybelle's blog because it's just such a positive blog. And she links to other cool sites.
6. Julie's blog . Julie is a wonderfully talented designer and a wonderful person.
7. Natasha's blog . she is another great stitcher and a lovely person!
Here are the rules when you select your people for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog;
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs