Followers

19 August 2008

Who are you people?

I got this idea from Pumpkin's blog.

Who is it that visits this blog? I am so very grateful that you all mosey over to my area of the blogosphere, and I love reading your comments! But I wonder just how many people actually read, and who y'all are. So this sounded like a neat game.

If you would like to play, leave a comment

1.) Leave a comment on this post. If you know me, tell me a memory about us, even if it's just a momentary memory. If you just know me through the blog, what was your favorite post?

2) Repost these instructions on your blog if you have one. If you leave a comment for me, I'll leave one for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog because I am a cross stitcher, too. And I like schipperkes. And hearing about your stitchy stuff makes me feel less alone because there are no stitchy people around me. People crochet, knit or quilt but no cross stitchers. And you are braver than me because you enter your work in county and state fairs. Hooray for you! And thanks for your blog. :-)

Daffycat said...

I have been reading your blog for so long I can't remember where I found you. I like your blog because you tell the funniest stories about the most ordinary happenings.

Pumpkin said...

Gee, I've been reading and commenting on your Blog for quite awhile now :o) I think it was the mutual interest in cross stitching, animals, Breyers and The Hills. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well, just coming for the first time, from Daffycat's blogroll. I'll sure come back to read more.

imnverted said...

Im somewhat new to your blog. Your post about people NOT putting away skeins I so agree with!

I read your blog using reader

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls