Followers

12 April 2007

Finally some stitching for me this week!


I picked At Home With Jane Austen again at lunch today. I went to Bloom and got a salad, then came back and got 15 minutes of good stitching. I opted to swap out one of the colors. I am stitching it with DMC instead of Crescent Colors because I have to save money for vacation and well, I am trying to get out of debt, so the colors don't always pleasantly convert (note to self: if I ever become a designer, I need to make sure my DMC conversion is pretty) and the step is stitched with 807 in the directions, but I thought 932 is prettier and I think it's right.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls