Followers

05 April 2007

On the Final Square



I did not work on my afghan at lunch. We went to the Pennsylvania Dutch market. I haven't been since before the loser bastard left me, so it was nice to go back, but it cut into my stitching time.

Anyway, I worked on the last square yesterday. I finished last night and made some good progress on the square with Santa on it. Hopefully, I can work on it during CSI tonight. I got new Joanne mail and I just want to play with my new goodies. The fabric I ordered is not the right color, but I can still use it.

I have been toying with the idea of starting a 10/25/50 list. Maybe not so much as a way to keep from buying stash, but just to get things finished. I don't know. I need to get all these envelopes of WIPs worked on.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls