Followers

08 April 2007

Finished Santa's Journey

Woo hoo. I finished it last night. I have to take photos, but I worked on it pretty much all day yesterday, other than going to a play. The play was excellent, but I was so wanting to get that project done. Now it just has to be finished.

I started At Home with Jane Austen, from The Gift of Stitching magazine. The chart is a little wonky. I don't understand why designers, especially sampler designers, don't put center on their charts. Since there is no "right" place to start, shouldn't they err on the side of caution and mark center? Just a thought . . . But it's a pretty chart. Maybe to finish as a bellpull.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls