Followers

23 April 2007

How I Spent Lunch today

Instead of stitching I bought shoes. But I needed new shoes, whereas I have been stitching a lot lately. So it's OK. And I updated my 50 list on my computer at work. I have an intricate color-coded system on the computer, which I acknowledge I will full on forget what it means in a week or so. But that is life. And it does allow me to keep up to date on an important job skill I learned this summer, color-coding spread sheets. That has to be an important skill, because I actually was paid for 3 weeks to do this: input and color-code data. Of course, that was the job I walked out on, because it sucked, but anyway, this is a life skill that I can use for cross stitch.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls