Followers

02 April 2007

I lasted 21/2 weeks on the wagon

I was trying not to buy stash, but I can't find the purple braid that I know I have in this house (and I know I have it, because I stitched a chart with it and didn't use the whole spool) and I need for Waxing Moon's Hallween Bell Pull. And I need some tea-dyed monaco to stitch something from a Cross Stitch Gold, and I can't find it now that AC Moore has basically gotten rid of the useful cross stitch supplies. So I ordered it from Joanne, and of course I had to get the Mystic Stitch pattern that I fell in love with at Woodlawn. The lady that stitched it got back to me, which was super-cool of her.

I am one step closer to starting Tail of the Tabby. I brought the rice steamer in the house, LOL. We need to get space to work. But the electrician came in so we will have air conditioning in the summer.

No comments:

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can’t be helped--Frederick Perls